The Indian Ocean Maritime Training Centre (IOMTC), is a modern training centre with international & locally trained professional instructors. We offer a variety of maritime training courses as well as maritime consultancy.
- STCW Basic Safety Course is mandatory for all seafarers wanting to work on vessels exceeding 500 tons, 24m in length or carrying more than 12 passengers.
- Professional boat training provides you with the added knowledge and confidence to operate boats up to 12m. In addition, organizations benefit from their boats being handled more competently and professionally, which will lead to reduced maintenance and repair bills as well as improving operational safety.
- Consultancy for maritime projects.
- Commercial diving contracts & diver training
- Yamaha outboard engine maintenance courses
- IOMTC's mother company Captain Andy’s Fishing Supply Ltd is the biggest boat builder and marine chandlery in East Africa.
- Together we provide the complete package of boats, engines, fittings, service backup, maintenance contracts and training for governmental institutions, private companies and NGOs throughout East Africa and beyond.
- To provide the highest quality training available in East Africa, committing to adhere to the highest ethical, environmental and professional standards.
- To prepare our students for the increasing safety requirements in the professional world
- Provide training for groups, individuals and organizations to develop safety consciousness in a competent and confident manner
- To assist companies and organizations to improve safety and efficiency through professional training of their staff
Boat Handling Courses